With some strong openings after a Canadian long weekend, the markets ended with a mixed bag of ups and downs today. MindMed announced the start of a study for its LSD neutralizer, intended to act as an emergency ‘off-switch’ for psychedelic-assisted therapies. Despite the news, their stock ended today at $5.13, down 3.39%.
Here’s a summary of this week’s news so far:
- Psychedelic Partnership Reached, Ehave Inc. and Brain Scientific Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Map Brain Response to Psychedelic Treatment, Collaborate in the Development of Neural Net Algorithms for the Psychedelic Mental Health Sector, E-Tattoo Technology is Expected to Provide Continuous Monitoring
- Mydecine Innovations Group Announces Filing of a Provisional Patent for Mindleap’s Mental Health Technology
- Psyched Wellness Closes $6,603,000 Bought Deal Private Placement
- Revive Therapeutics Acquires Unique Psilocybin Assets
- Mindset Pharma Announces U.S. Listing Application for OTCQB Venture Market
- Havn Life Announces Changes to Board Composition and Departure of Ms. Rasode
- Field Trip Health Ltd. Reports Third Fiscal Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Entheon Biomedical Hires Chief Business Officer; Senior Pharma Executive Dr. Brian Jahns to Oversee Business Development
- Cybin Inc. Releases Financial Highlights and Provides Business Update
- Tryp Therapeutics Reaches Milestone on Psilocybin Drug Manufacturing Program
Want to see the full list of mid-week movers?
Subscribe to the Market Insights Report
Each Wednesday and Saturday, we’ll send you a review of the latest weekly price movements, due diligence reports, and original insights on the emerging landscape of the psychedelic industry.
The post Markets for Feb 17: EHVVF +17.85%, MSET +15.04%, NM +8.93% appeared first on Microdose Psychedelic Insights.