The markets were on fire this week! Thursday saw meteoric rises in psychedelic stocks across the board, with Field Trip Health (CSE: FTRP) hitting a record high of $9.88 for a brief moment before closing at $7.99 for a single-day gain of +25%. Field Trip will be having their third fiscal quarter results conference call on Wednesday, February 17th at 8am EST.
Aside from stock movements, this week also had another major announcement from The Conscious Fund and Exchange Listings, LLC, launching the first psychedelic medicine focused SPACs.
Peter Goldstein, the co-founder and Chairman of Exchange Listing, commented, “The psychedelic medicine sector is clearly going to transform the healthcare landscape and we are excited to be launching the first psychedelic medicine SPACs.” In an exclusive interview, we asked Richard Skaife about the impact this could have on the psychedelic market.
Here’s a summary of this week’s news:
- Revive Therapeutics Announces Closing of $23.0 Million Short Form Prospectus Offering
- MindMed Signs Partnership with Swiss Psychedelic Drug Discovery Startup MindShift Compounds AG, Expands Development Pipeline and IP Portfolio with Next-Gen Psychedelic and Empathogenic Compounds
- Tryp Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Joel Castellanos as Clinical Advisor
- Mindset Announces Milestone in New Drug Program with Successful Proof-of-Concept Animal Studies of Its Patent-Pending Psilocybin-Inspired Drug Candidates
- Mydecine Innovations Group Announces Closing of $17,250,000 Bought-Deal Public Offering, Including Full Exercise of the Over-Allotment Option
- Novamind Announces Strategic Investment in Bionomics to Support PTSD Clinical Trial
Want to see the full list of weekly closes?
Subscribe to the Market Insights Report
Each Wednesday and Saturday, we’ll send you a review of the latest weekly price movements, due diligence reports, and original insights on the emerging landscape of the psychedelic industry.
The post Markets for Feb 13: $WUHN +34.14%, $PLNT +15.38%, $RVV +14.39% appeared first on Microdose Psychedelic Insights.